147 replies · 3.3k views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:148 / 148 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
148
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 16 likes · The current respect gains were very carefully selected to be the most conservative possible option. So currently they're the lowest they'll ever be, the modifiers won't be changed, but the base value will be increased as needed but we need …
Melted[1874310]
· 13 likes · A couple of things: I think the respect gains are too small. Attacks that would have been stealth before are not now. Not impressed with how this has turned out but appreciate that it can be altered.
Alan79[1500171]
· 8 likes · I'm not really a fan of this new system. (1) For the fact that my slow internet connection doesn't allow me to even get a warm up chain done. (2) The respect gains are pretty poor, and while i know …
- Stat difference: The similarity in stats between you and the target (fair fights) can yield a bonus of up to x3. (this is where being balanced is even more beneficial I think, so I don't think I'll ever get that bonus LOL (which is fine by me btw.. ;) ))
- Group attack: A depreciating bonus of x1.25 will be applied for each additional friendly attacker. (I hope if the second attacker realized that his/her fac mate has already started a fight agains the opponent they are trying to attack and this second attacker avoid doing an action in the attack, the respect stays the same as this situation happen so often in wars)
is that not because there isnt enough free respect left to unlock the next stage as we have max chain 50 and cant see the rest as we dont have enough free respect