Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PRC...CANCELED

Started by BackAlleyBob [1902179] on in Graveyard.

142 replies · 2.74k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 143 / 143 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
143
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BackAlleyBob [1902179]

NOTICE: DO TO THE NATURE OF THE WAY I AM TREATED BY DESTROYS AND STAFF (ie GRIFF) I WILL BE CANCELING THE PRC!

I AM DONE WITH TRYING TO DO GOOD THINGS HERE AND BEING TREATED LIKE I'M A PIECE OF SHIT! ( sorry for any inconvenience. )

THE PRC WILL BE NO MORE!!

(any money paid in will be refunded)

We had a good run...Thank you Torn for all of the support. I am sad to let this go.

These guys just helped me to realize I am a piece of shit and therefore I have no business running something like this.

This is Not a subject open for discussion...

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!


.
Beerstein [1322136]

Holy shit, what a mess. Go from here, where links referenced aren't posted, to newspaper, to racing forum, which links to another thread in racing forum. Getting clear concise details on this is like investigating a political coverup.

That said, it's easier to find out who the top 5 racers in Torn are to bet on than it is to find proper info on this.
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]

Holy shit I want that Bugatti !!!



All credit to Stormcast who won the last one and didn't sell it for a couple of billion but chose to pimp it out and race in it :)
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

I think Stormcast was offered a gold ak for his bugatti and he was ready to sell, but couldn't as he had upgraded the car and that makes it impossible to remove it from his enlisted cars.
BackAlleyBob [1902179]

Please move my thread back to General...I have been given permission to have it there.

sugarvalves says: Hey, thanks for the info. I've put this as the main story in my next news column. I'd say post it in GD and just tell anyone who moves it that I gave permission and that they can contact me for clarification. We're giving away a bugatti, so that's pretty big news I'd say.
BackAlleyBob [1902179]

NOTICE: DO TO THE NATURE OF THE WAY I AM TREATED BY DESTROYS AND STAFF (ie GRIFF) I WILL BE CANCELING THE PRC!

I AM DONE WITH TRYING TO DO GOOD THINGS HERE AND BEING TREATED LIKE I'M A PIECE OF SHIT! ( sorry for any inconvenience. )

THE PRC WILL BE NO MORE!!

(any money paid in will be refunded)

We had a good run...Thank you Torn for all of the support. I am sad to let this go.

These guys just helped me to realize I am a piece of shit and therefore I have no business running something like this.

This is Not a subject open for discussion...

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED!