142 replies · 2.74k views · thread synced · 8 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:143 / 143 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
143
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
69 / 100
Engagement score
86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Batman[984129]
· 28 likes · *BREAKING NEWS* Christmas has been cancelled due to Santa being rejected by JFK
Scootaloo[1590427]
· 17 likes · Being spiteful does nothing to help you, especially when it proves people right in their low expectations and negative feelings towards you. It's a form of sabotage and a self-fulfilling prophecy. When someone thinks you cause trouble and act like …
Holy shit, what a mess. Go from here, where links referenced aren't posted, to newspaper, to racing forum, which links to another thread in racing forum. Getting clear concise details on this is like investigating a political coverup.
That said, it's easier to find out who the top 5 racers in Torn are to bet on than it is to find proper info on this.
I think Stormcast was offered a gold ak for his bugatti and he was ready to sell, but couldn't as he had upgraded the car and that makes it impossible to remove it from his enlisted cars.
Please move my thread back to General...I have been given permission to have it there.
sugarvalves says: Hey, thanks for the info. I've put this as the main story in my next news column. I'd say post it in GD and just tell anyone who moves it that I gave permission and that they can contact me for clarification. We're giving away a bugatti, so that's pretty big news I'd say.