Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke destroy the comunity.

Started by alejandro_marti [1988648] on in General Discussion.

32 replies · 721 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Duke [4] ×1

alejandro_marti [1988648]

Today I been a victim of a new "apparent" money bad transaction about me and "somebody" and take from me about 70m cc.

I have a 400m network, and DUKE steal or mug me 70 of this.

You simply destroy my account, then, I simply sold all items, properties, points, and gift all to another more affortunated players than not been mugged from DUKE.

You take much more than my money, you take all the time, passion, Ideas, and much more than my money.

You simply, destroy my account.

I hope you never get not even money from nobody.

after almost two years playing, i left the game.

enjoy the destroy of community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good bye!


3BetaBear [1991078]

hey you wanna work in my 9* sweetshop? I am currently looking for 1 more employee. PM me your job stats if you are interested plz.

Edit

You can obtain 4 cans per week. That's about 6mil~12mil per week. It would recover your account financially.
bLiNd [2010548]

You simply destroy my account, then, I simply sold all items, properties, points, and gift all to another more affortunated players than not been mugged from DUKE


Would have been quicker to say "multi".
Ominos [1962593]

You guys are sad.

Anybody ever consider that the duke mugging system has been shit for ages and that there's legitimate reason to ask for a change?