32 replies · 721 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Ali_Looya[193293]
· 36 likes · I guarantee his English is better than your Argentian Spanish
FidelCashflow[1993550]
· 9 likes · I upvote bc I not like duke destroy of community. Chad need stop duke. The 70m network need return immediate!!!!
BloodMeridian[1903868]
· 8 likes · I hope you spend some time reading an English dictionary
Today I been a victim of a new "apparent" money bad transaction about me and "somebody" and take from me about 70m cc.
I have a 400m network, and DUKE steal or mug me 70 of this.
You simply destroy my account, then, I simply sold all items, properties, points, and gift all to another more affortunated players than not been mugged from DUKE.
You take much more than my money, you take all the time, passion, Ideas, and much more than my money.
You simply, destroy my account.
I hope you never get not even money from nobody.
after almost two years playing, i left the game.
enjoy the destroy of community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You simply destroy my account, then, I simply sold all items, properties, points, and gift all to another more affortunated players than not been mugged from DUKE