Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cold Weather

Started by freakinchickens [2062444] on in General Non-related.

25 replies · 138 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Mudbottom [1879891] Wiki Contributor

Heated car seats and remote engine start, I hope. Anything below 45F is considered cold for us.

Again I say, **** that. And I fully understand your feelings.
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

We've had a shit winter in Northern Europe so far, it's raining all the time. Wouldn't mind a bit more cold, but not too much snow, shoveling gets boring real fast.
Yeret [1859926]

My truck's starter is old and starting to get buggy. Meant to replace it last summer but...didn't. So, I figure to just suffer through a little cold and install a new one but took one look at the forecast and immediately said "oh, **** that." Windy with sub-teen highs. Oh well, need a new muffler tacked on anyway so I'll let the local guy do both jobs it in his nice, heated shop while I begin clearing out the barn so I can set up my own. Let's hear it for procrastination!