Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attacking Changes = New Armor?

Started by PhaNToM [1503918] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 1.19k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

domi69 [2090332]

how will the new armour come into circulation? and how much will hey be? and if they are very rare and valuable ones will they go straight on the market or will certain people get them and they put them on the market. sorry I don't know how it works.
PatBenatar [420347]

22k mission points burning a hole in my pocket waiting for the release. I have a feeling however it wont be mission points because "certain" players not pointing fingers or insinuating insider information was used, those players have stopped doing missions.



Just saying I will be pissed if mission points wont be available to purchase them.
Hcom3 [2003693]

I will answer your questions in order of the sentences.

1 We dont know.

2 we dont know.

3 if they are rare and valuable at any point they will be worth a hefty amount on addition to the cost of the armour rating