I am looking for people that want to become friends, investing/trading/information/business partners.
I would like to get a group of people that would want to band together so we can help each other in many different areas.
Isn't this the purpose of a faction [:wink:]
That was 100% what I was going to say. Although I'm going to add - if you don't have this in your current faction, please come check out Vulpes. ;)
A bit about me:
6 ft 2, 210lb fighting weight, run multiple thriving businesses, have pretty much done every career path you can think of under the sun. Described as the perfect husband and the perfect father alike. I can offer extensive advice on pretty much every subject you will ever need info about.
Let me know.
Peace
I'm down to be friends with anyone I guess, send me a chat and maybe things will work out, maybe not, but that's the point of life
Even with faction members there is strangers and lack of trust with people. What I want is a group of people that have like interest and will be willing to help each other. I understand that trust will need to be earned even within this group. But maybe we could eventually start our own company, faction, and help each other on more of a individual scale. Also with factions some people may fall out due to personal differences or other reasons, ie. not chaining enough. This group I want to have members that are loyal to the group and its members.
Always looking for new friends. Shoot me a mail sometime
Thank you for your input Mr Duck.
I dont trade in the lavish trinkets you have but if you have or want to collect any baubles take a look at the Nature Watch Charity Shop.
You won't get that by posting a thread in GD though. You will get that by playing the game and building those relationships over time through experiences.
Yes but I figured I put out a thread to allow people to know of such thing.
Stupid idea.
What do you think about the prices on my lavish watches and gizmos in my bazaar? Thanks!
Perfect husband. Does your wife know about your recently turned 18 girlfriend? Does Sophs know about your kids?
#LavishonJeremyKyle
You should swing by Hopslams bar... He has everything from booze (duh), to jukebox, and even nerf gun war.
What would we call this great alliance?!
I've got it! A "faction"!
I like friends, I like cake. I especially like friends who have cake.
16 friends, 32 enemies - says there's a lack of trust even with his own faction members but wants you to invest with him?
Tell you what, you send me the money and I'll take care of the investment/company/mutual-benefits for us lol :)
I dont feel that a friends-enemies count shows much about the person. My enemies list is full of people that I mugged for a great amount. Others just do it to add another enemy count to the person, so people like you can make a statement like you did. While others really consider the person a enemy. Also there was more than just investing together, and I never asked for any money.
You may need more critical reading skills.
I am looking to invest the only dollar I own. Please let me know if you are interested in a deal.