Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous email

Started by MadApples [480159] on in General Discussion.

58 replies · 847 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Enigma [2025298]

I think we can safely assume that the anonymous sender is British, after careful linguistics analysis.

My money's on Teresa May.
sin [771805]

Edited the content breaking the extreme flaming rule?

it's not extreme flaming if the person is anonymous... >.>
MadApples [480159]

Ya , I was surprised to see that my self, I guess I have to be more Carfule at quoting other peoples messages from email. :0
RancidMustard [2096019]

"I can hospitalize for nearly half a day" This guy means ****ing business, you better listen. I'm honestly a little scared posting here.
MadApples [480159]

Its true you should always pick your fights, but never let anybody dictate your actions, rather embrace your strategy of torn gameplay because that's who you are.
MadApples [480159]

Enjoyable recent emails I wanted to share, because you guys rock.! :

___________

Anonymous

2018-02-26 - 7:24:38 PM

Do you have any money I can borrow?

_____________

Anonymous

Threatening Anon Email 1



2018-02-26 - 8:35:35 PM

If you don't knock off being mean I'm going to eat this cake! Yeah! You'd better believe it! I'm going to eat it and you won't even get a single slice!



Ok, you can have one slice, But a small one!



Don't you feel bad now!

--------------