Depends on the sender messages of course, however the nasty ones and threats are still by cowards imo
Anonymous email
Started by MadApples [480159] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 59 / 59 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Depends on the sender messages of course, however the nasty ones and threats are still by cowards imo
I think we all know who the liar is
I think we can safely assume that the anonymous sender is British, after careful linguistics analysis.
My money's on Teresa May.
Inbreeding does cause abnormalities.
As witnessed by the curious case of -BC-M16 and dude .
Yea you
A terrified field mouse is sending you anonymous mails. Ignore it.
Edited the content breaking the extreme flaming rule?
it's not extreme flaming if the person is anonymous... >.>
Good strategy....or just plain good that is your true nature.
Works IRL as well as here. Keep what"s real and good tight...fawk the fakers
Thats a first to hear about Dude...
lol dick
Ya , I was surprised to see that my self, I guess I have to be more Carfule at quoting other peoples messages from email. :0
Internet pissing contests.. such fun.
Roger that!
Staff are dumb... Fixer told me to speak English when I said "Guru nanak!" in global. Thanks Obama! ^o^
"I can hospitalize for nearly half a day" This guy means ****ing business, you better listen. I'm honestly a little scared posting here.
Its true you should always pick your fights, but never let anybody dictate your actions, rather embrace your strategy of torn gameplay because that's who you are.
Enjoyable recent emails I wanted to share, because you guys rock.! :
___________
Anonymous
2018-02-26 - 7:24:38 PM
Do you have any money I can borrow?
_____________
Anonymous
Threatening Anon Email 1
2018-02-26 - 8:35:35 PM
If you don't knock off being mean I'm going to eat this cake! Yeah! You'd better believe it! I'm going to eat it and you won't even get a single slice!
Ok, you can have one slice, But a small one!
Don't you feel bad now!
--------------
It's a pretty yummy cake, your loss!