What other pc games do you guys play to waste flying time
What do you do while flying
Started by CrypticBruh [2105262] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
· 23 likes ·
I sit and watch the flight timer while crying into my mountain dew. - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 6 likes ·
I sit and watch the forums while crying into my mountain dew.
Mentioned in this thread
Abdullah [2063435] ×1
What other pc games do you guys play to waste flying time
I sit and watch the flight timer while crying into my mountain dew.
I sit and watch the forums while crying into my mountain dew.
I play nerf basketball.
I play read the forums, and occasionally a game called "DARE TO POST!!"
slowly die inside
I play this game called 'wash the sink full of dishes'
I troll Dude and his circle jerk gang. It's easy, and I'm trying to win the heart of LuvLilly, but shhh, don't tell her.
I also watch YouTube videos on flat earth and Planet X believers. They are crazy funny.
live life
Lol question for you is what do you do in hosp all day fam
I don't play other games, Torn is my one and only.
I read the first and last pages of most forum posts, then I do something constructive with my time. Evenings and nights, Netflix is always good entertainment.
The world's biggest archive of "nothing" is my fave website
**** would i fly for
I got all the money i need
OH BURN!! You told that fool FAM!! Must suck to be him!!!
.
.
.
Edit- ten seconds later ..... Abdullah has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $151,111
20 seconds later.....*sobbing* ..... it does suck to be me......
Mentions: Abdullah [2063435]
I just watch the timer and give emotional support so that it moves faster.
I pretend to work on my assignments. While constantly checking on the timer, despite the fact that I have DoctorN notifications.
Best depiction when "flying"
Also what I do.
I read the forums.
or the news
or play BF4, and sometimes Arma3
Did you get the "do the laundry", and "clean the ****ing kitty litter" DLCs?