Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What do you do while flying

Started by CrypticBruh [2105262] on in General Discussion.

35 replies · 329 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Abdullah [2063435] ×1

SporkMonkey [2065017]

I troll Dude and his circle jerk gang. It's easy, and I'm trying to win the heart of LuvLilly, but shhh, don't tell her.



I also watch YouTube videos on flat earth and Planet X believers. They are crazy funny.
One_Classy_Lady [873821]

I don't play other games, Torn is my one and only.

I read the first and last pages of most forum posts, then I do something constructive with my time. Evenings and nights, Netflix is always good entertainment.
Flak [2091491]

OH BURN!! You told that fool FAM!! Must suck to be him!!!

.

.

.

Edit- ten seconds later ..... Abdullah has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $151,111

20 seconds later.....*sobbing* ..... it does suck to be me......

Mentions: Abdullah [2063435]

Hamr [2027992]

I pretend to work on my assignments. While constantly checking on the timer, despite the fact that I have DoctorN notifications.