There are decent people who use wheelchairs that play this game. Where did this Wheelchair Crusader name come from? Im not a fan personally. Can we go back to just calling them twats now please?
Of all the women i have lost in this game, I miss kellyO the most
Oh just **** off... Trolls are just trolls and you are karma whoring right now... [:sick:]
If he's karma whoring, then what are you doing?
KellyO the most classiest female on this game, its always the good ones like M16 and KellyO who have to get the harshest treatment. Can you blame her quitting with all the cyberbullies on this game just look at the posts on this thread, mind you these are the people celebrating sharpmid having cancer. Disgraceful community.
Troll hunting my dear... [:sick:]
Sweeney hunting, not v successful
[image: orig00.deviantart.net] Peace
Well you bitched enough when I hit you... I don't care what you think as long as it's about me... [:sick:]
No bitching here, you hardly hit me anymore ever since you had a near death experience courtesy of my Dual Hammers. I know you love always being on my mind but I've moved on, accept it Peace
The best of us can find happiness in misery
That's the thing dude - you never really "had" them in the first place.
first, M16 lied that he's a girl second, since when did they get the harshest treatment? they brought it upon themselves by self-victimizing. third, we're not even blaming her for quitting, we're only just saying goodbye fourth, DUDE himself said that SharpMid has cancer, not us. SharpMid isn't dead, you poopstick, get your facts right. last but not least, you're disgraceful for squeaking all over the forums.
Out of curiosity, why did KellyO leave anyway, if you don't mind me asking?
Just had enough of the constant abuse and drama. Also torn was getting too much and wanted to focus on her family
i didnt say sharpmid has cancer ya tit can you read?
R.I.P.
Alright, fair enough and I wish her the best of luck
LOL Thats nice cause I owe her 100 bucks for the crappy Blowjob she gave me.
if you didn't, then why is your multi still saying he has cancer? surely you are convinced that he has it, while in actual fact that is false.
manic [1554958] 1 Apr 2018, 08:31 TCT · #80
Everytime I read one of your posts I want to grab a hold of that chunky pencil you used to write it and jab it in my eyes...