Add me on ps4 DUBskream is my sn
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Add me on ps4 DUBskream is my sn
FFXV is awesome did you get the dlcs?
Wow I love FF but haven't actually played that much, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII and FFXV :D and started with IX.
what kind of advice do you seek for? it depends, do you want to try smth different or smth like FF? If you like FFXV you might like Nier:Automata :)
I don't have to tell you that I love your list
btw we played 'A Way Out' together. anyone else here who tried that game?
glad to hear that :)
if you need any other suggestions. we already mentioned a lot of good games above :D
yes you can look like Nosferatu and have to hide in the shadows, pretty cool. It reminds me of the Vampires in The Witcher3.
Don't be embarassed, I've never played a Far Cry before - that's a shame! But I wanna try Far Cry 3 & 4 as well someday!
I hope so too! They have to find the perfect actor to play Gerald and I hope they make him as a sarcastic a***ole as in the game (havn't read the book, but I guess he's sarcastic there too) :D
Idk if you meant me, but I added you. accept if you like :)
PS4 thread? Don't mind if I do!
I too absolutely love the 'Dark Souls/Demon Souls' series as well as 'Bloodbourne'. May even do another play through soon.
Right now I am consistantly playing 'Cities: Skylines' and the free-to-play 'Gems of War'. A few other favourites that I regularly visit are 'Paladins', 'Dragon's Dogma', and 'Shadow of Morder'. I need to finish those last 2...
Anyway, feel free to friend me PSN: ShepKyt
haha everyone so obsessed with Dark Souls, it's a really good game but so frustrating imo
how is Paladins? I play OW instead and Paladins didn't get as much attention. just like lawbreakers,
I'll send you a request :)
Just picked up Horizon: Zero Dawn today. Found my new obsession
haven't played that yet, but it looks looks amazing. I'm obsessed with Ni No Kuni2 atm
Horizon:zero Dawn is definitely worth getting.
Think it picked up a BAFTA award the other night too.
I'm looking forward to the release of the new 'God of War' game. I believe it's released in Europe this month.
Yeah think it comes out on the 20th.I'm playing Farcry 5 then going to get God of war
I used to play Xbox... Then I switched to PS4.
Best decision ever.
Currently, I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege
Played Xbox 360 for years and years but i swapped to PS4 and it was the best thing to do.
Grinding fortnite for the past 3-4 months. Cant get off it
I completed Persona 5 a couple months ago and it took me 110 hours and its my all time favorite game ever.
R+
Except for the Fortnite part. That part is a R-
Hey guys!
I have actually shelved my PS4 to play Torn lol.
Before my addiction to Torn about 16 days ago, I was playing Monster Hunter World :D
Sweet. Envious of that line up. Both games look fantastic. What are your thoughts on Far Cry 5?
ohh god of war it has a rating of 95% so curious about that. yeah it comes out tomorrow in europe :)