Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PS4

Started by Lilith137 [2102067] on in Gaming.

59 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lilith137 [2102067]

FFXV is awesome did you get the dlcs?

Wow I love FF but haven't actually played that much, FFX, FFXII, FFXIII and FFXV :D and started with IX.

what kind of advice do you seek for? it depends, do you want to try smth different or smth like FF? If you like FFXV you might like Nier:Automata :)
Lilith137 [2102067]

yes you can look like Nosferatu and have to hide in the shadows, pretty cool. It reminds me of the Vampires in The Witcher3.

Don't be embarassed, I've never played a Far Cry before - that's a shame! But I wanna try Far Cry 3 & 4 as well someday!

I hope so too! They have to find the perfect actor to play Gerald and I hope they make him as a sarcastic a***ole as in the game (havn't read the book, but I guess he's sarcastic there too) :D
FlyingNehpets [2064172]

PS4 thread? Don't mind if I do!

I too absolutely love the 'Dark Souls/Demon Souls' series as well as 'Bloodbourne'. May even do another play through soon.

Right now I am consistantly playing 'Cities: Skylines' and the free-to-play 'Gems of War'. A few other favourites that I regularly visit are 'Paladins', 'Dragon's Dogma', and 'Shadow of Morder'. I need to finish those last 2...

Anyway, feel free to friend me PSN: ShepKyt
Lilith137 [2102067]

haha everyone so obsessed with Dark Souls, it's a really good game but so frustrating imo

how is Paladins? I play OW instead and Paladins didn't get as much attention. just like lawbreakers,

I'll send you a request :)
Kolski [1880273]

Think it picked up a BAFTA award the other night too.

I'm looking forward to the release of the new 'God of War' game. I believe it's released in Europe this month.
Doc- [2084285]

I used to play Xbox... Then I switched to PS4.

Best decision ever.

Currently, I've been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege
TEEJ [1015037]

Played Xbox 360 for years and years but i swapped to PS4 and it was the best thing to do.

Grinding fortnite for the past 3-4 months. Cant get off it