Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Eggs stopped dropping?!

Started by Rauhbautz [2108641] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 371 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Rauhbautz [2108641]

Looks like I'm on my 3rd day of no eggs. I may be new to the game, but been pretty active. First 6 were obtained pretty quick, saw one that I missed in that early foray by clicking too fast to another screen. Have not seen one since. :(
Stewie [1494547]

Eggs have not stopped dropping (I found one this morning!)

I think missing an egg stops eggs spawning (for you) for a while. If you remain active, though, I am sure you will find more.
Stromae [2088673]

Not entirely true. Yesterday I missed an egg on mobile, then went on a PC and after couple clicks another egg popped up
Stewie [1494547]

Ah, yes-- missed eggs from clicking through to another page too fast, these will generally pop back up pretty quickly. That's been Confirmed by Chedburn in a recent bug report:

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16039786&to=18402779

I think it only stops them spawning for a while if you try to pick it up a while after it spawned (which you'll get a message saying the egg has been left out in the sun too long and has went bad) as that's what happened to me a few days back.

Mentions: missing egg

elie350 [2065964]

6 eggs is actually good.

I'm pretty sure you know about it but just in case, you can use doctorn on pc and it will notify you if there is an egg on the page.

It shouldn't be illegal and avoid other script that might click at your place because torn can quickly identify them.
Stewie [1494547]

I was getting like 2/day when the competition started. The spawn rate does tend to decrease as the competition goes on. I did notice the same thing last year as well.

I've found quite a few on mobile - and definitely easier to get in my opinion (they always seem to pop up in view without the need to scroll.)
Jamin [1265909]

Don't all eggs spawn in view with no need to scroll anyway on PC and Mobile? I thought thats just how its worked and I've never once had to scroll to find any egg.
The_Pirate_King [2018680]

for me its the complete opposite



Near the beginning of this event, I hardly got eggs only 2 and then I didnt get any, then after a few days, I was able to get more eggs. It;s still gong on.
Adamantium [1896181] Wiki Contributor

Yes, the eggs will only show up in the viewable part of the screen of whatever device we're browsing torn with. IIRC only in the first competition the egg can spawn anywhere within a page that resulted in many rotten eggs.. =)
Sytheous_ [2111848]

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I was finding eggs fine then three days later i finally find another. It's been three days again right after that first three day no egg spawn streak. What is going on? I'm super active, so where on earth are my eggs at?
BrendonUrie [2058261]

At this point I'm just trying to get Torn lucky. I got an egg A while ago, posted on an egg forum, found one like 3 minutes later. cross fingers boys
Sym [2075823]

Using Doctorn helps finding Eggs... It warns you if there is an egg on the page... I also heard using multiple tabs decrease spawning rate ...

Ps: i missed an egg once and find next one 8-9 hours later on next torn day....