Looks like I'm on my 3rd day of no eggs. I may be new to the game, but been pretty active. First 6 were obtained pretty quick, saw one that I missed in that early foray by clicking too fast to another screen. Have not seen one since. :(
Eggs stopped dropping?!
Started by Rauhbautz [2108641] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Jamin [1265909]
· 2 likes ·
Don't all eggs spawn in view with no need to scroll anyway on PC and Mobile? I thought thats just how its worked and I've never once had to scroll to find any egg.
Looks like I'm on my 3rd day of no eggs. I may be new to the game, but been pretty active. First 6 were obtained pretty quick, saw one that I missed in that early foray by clicking too fast to another screen. Have not seen one since. :(
Eggs have not stopped dropping (I found one this morning!)
I think missing an egg stops eggs spawning (for you) for a while. If you remain active, though, I am sure you will find more.
Not entirely true. Yesterday I missed an egg on mobile, then went on a PC and after couple clicks another egg popped up
Okay, thanks for the replies. Will just keep doing what I need to do and hope.
Ah, yes-- missed eggs from clicking through to another page too fast, these will generally pop back up pretty quickly. That's been Confirmed by Chedburn in a recent bug report:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16039786&to=18402779
I think it only stops them spawning for a while if you try to pick it up a while after it spawned (which you'll get a message saying the egg has been left out in the sun too long and has went bad) as that's what happened to me a few days back.
Mentions: missing egg
6 eggs is actually good.
I'm pretty sure you know about it but just in case, you can use doctorn on pc and it will notify you if there is an egg on the page.
It shouldn't be illegal and avoid other script that might click at your place because torn can quickly identify them.
I'm also noticing a pretty significant drop in spawns plus zero finds on mobile.
I was getting like 2/day when the competition started. The spawn rate does tend to decrease as the competition goes on. I did notice the same thing last year as well.
I've found quite a few on mobile - and definitely easier to get in my opinion (they always seem to pop up in view without the need to scroll.)
Don't all eggs spawn in view with no need to scroll anyway on PC and Mobile? I thought thats just how its worked and I've never once had to scroll to find any egg.
Yes. But mobile the screen is a lot smaller, so it should be right in your face. :)
for me its the complete opposite
Near the beginning of this event, I hardly got eggs only 2 and then I didnt get any, then after a few days, I was able to get more eggs. It;s still gong on.
Yes, the eggs will only show up in the viewable part of the screen of whatever device we're browsing torn with. IIRC only in the first competition the egg can spawn anywhere within a page that resulted in many rotten eggs.. =)
I think u should change ur thread title..
I came here for female related eggs
No, this is definitely not the case on mobile. I have had at least two eggs spawn right at the bottom of the page (home and gym).
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I was finding eggs fine then three days later i finally find another. It's been three days again right after that first three day no egg spawn streak. What is going on? I'm super active, so where on earth are my eggs at?
Just got a yellow one a few minutes ago.
Had 2 drop yesterday and one today. Back on track, it would appear.
At this point I'm just trying to get Torn lucky. I got an egg A while ago, posted on an egg forum, found one like 3 minutes later. cross fingers boys
I also am on day 3 of no eggs. I've heard rumor that using egg finding scripts decreases egg spawn?
Using Doctorn helps finding Eggs... It warns you if there is an egg on the page... I also heard using multiple tabs decrease spawning rate ...
Ps: i missed an egg once and find next one 8-9 hours later on next torn day....