Pretty accurate lmao
Tiller appreciation thread
Started by Gone- [1703669] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Pretty accurate lmao
You have no stats and when destructive warring is realsed you'll have no faction, too.
But hey, Tiller appreciation is always golden, even if he's half the man (and lover) that Stretch is.
OPT out due to the fact that there is no option which includes marlon.
To be fair, I can't wait for competetive warring to come back. If JFA won't destroy TDT, then I will do it myself in a 1 man faction. To be honest though, I'm pretty sure I will have enough volunteers willing to join me just to see you all whine on the forums lol
go for it my friend, let them get a taste of their own cocktail :)
We are to strong now, we have the man power to group attack you and KEEP you down
Shitposting isn't going to keep anyone down.
You barely have the power to set that hairdresser's car of yours into gear, let alone release the handbrake..
It's sline, not to mention its red ( +10 bhp) plus remapped to an astonishing 135bhp, TURBO
Pile of bull
weak ass bitch, rest assured i will use your face as a punch bag once TRT decide to go to war
I only cut peoples hair on the weekends, so that picture is clearly not of me
| Networth | -620,747,696 |
|---|
once you have over 620m battle stats we can talk
Once you have over $0 networth we can talk
Can't be arsed to read op drivel but yes tiller is awesome.
Oh no, it's on....1900+ days and just @ 100m bs? I feel bad for your trainer. They must have learned their skills on the tv show biggest loser.
You weren't playing when I left, so as usual, your input is worthless... [:sick:]