Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tiller appreciation thread

Started by Gone- [1703669] on in General Discussion.

41 replies · 635 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RonBurgundy [71545]

You have no stats and when destructive warring is realsed you'll have no faction, too.



But hey, Tiller appreciation is always golden, even if he's half the man (and lover) that Stretch is.
Lonestar [1151936]

To be fair, I can't wait for competetive warring to come back. If JFA won't destroy TDT, then I will do it myself in a 1 man faction. To be honest though, I'm pretty sure I will have enough volunteers willing to join me just to see you all whine on the forums lol
Stomps [1958934]

Oh no, it's on....1900+ days and just @ 100m bs? I feel bad for your trainer. They must have learned their skills on the tv show biggest loser.