62 replies · 428 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
63
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Champion[1927067]
· 9 likes · This guy is not generous at all... wtf Champion: you quittin? DudeSweet: yeah, I am f**king up in school cuz of torn... I have an extremely addictive personality and for some reason this game has a tight f**king hold on …
DudeSweet[2106894]
· 6 likes · Thats it everyone! I'm out of money and I am out of goods thanks for the laughs, have a great life yall! :D
arrow[2024586]
· 3 likes · shitden DudeSweet has given you their Private Island. 2018/05/07 2:05:52 AM thought this was just another troll thread, thx I guess