Attention to everyone. If you saw my previous posts, you probably saw how stupid and childish I was acting. And I apologize to all of you. I'm sorry for all the mean things that I said, and i regret what I said. I understand why you all don't like me. I realize you guys don't hate me. You guys just hate the way i act and the things I say. I have made some poor choices and i also apologize for criticizing the staff. I have a temper problem that causes me to do crazy stuff. So now I realized I should take a break of the game for a while. And I hope you all understand. I know I made another sorry note in one of my threads, but this time i'm serious. No lie. I deserved to be banned off of chat and i deserve the hate. Thanks for listening.
I'm sorry
Started by MemeExposer [2116176] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 60
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MemeExposer [2116176]
· 2 likes ·
Look... I get it. I can understand why you still don't like me. In fact, a lot of you say that you just hate me even though some of you said in the last thread that you don't, you just … - GrimRazor [1776608]
· 1 likes ·
It's obvious you're sorry now apologize we do h8 you regardless of what you say or how you act we h8 you cause U R n00b and cause U R a new who is a n00b you're supposed to be … - MemeExposer [2116176]
· 1 likes ·
First of all stop with these cringy hate jokes. They are not really that funny. Second of all, I said in that I don't look for forgiveness. I just want you guys to know i'm sorry.
Mentioned in this thread
Lane [2032144] ×1 SporkMonkey [2065017] ×1
Attention to everyone. If you saw my previous posts, you probably saw how stupid and childish I was acting. And I apologize to all of you. I'm sorry for all the mean things that I said, and i regret what I said. I understand why you all don't like me. I realize you guys don't hate me. You guys just hate the way i act and the things I say. I have made some poor choices and i also apologize for criticizing the staff. I have a temper problem that causes me to do crazy stuff. So now I realized I should take a break of the game for a while. And I hope you all understand. I know I made another sorry note in one of my threads, but this time i'm serious. No lie. I deserved to be banned off of chat and i deserve the hate. Thanks for listening.
lmfao wtf is this happy horse shit?
Who has a dirty bomb for TMB's? Just dont hurt ED or DUDE. their content is improving.
[image: i0.kym-cdn.com]
no one cares
I will toss you an R+ for your realization. Hopefully going forward, ED, DUDE and BC M16 can help guide you on the path to enlightenment.
Godspeed you amazing shitposter
no one cares, log off already
Stop lying. Your problem isn't a temper one, it's being in The Moron Boiz where the average IQ plummets as the membership swells [:sick:]
Im not lying. Im trying to apologize because I now see the problems that i caused an i want to fix it. I swear on my life.
Fake apologies are pretty old hat, I thought being in TMB would teach you to shitpost better than that.
ur wrong though, we do hate you now but yes, u deserve the chat ban and the hate
Some people say they hate me and some don't. And I actually do deserve all the crap that has happened to me
As a TMB officer I would like you to contact me so I can get information about who put you up to making an apology thread.
No offense.
Since you're now a member of The Moron Boiz, you might as well buy yourself a new life at the dollar store (that would definitely be an upgrade) [:sick:]
nah all people hate you and yes u do deserve the crap
Have you considered talk therapy?
STAFF EDIT - sorry - amusing gif, but it has an embedded filtered word and so has been removed.
Memey, it's not a temper problem. You seriously need mental help.
Best statement I've heard here in 2 freaking years of the game....someone makes sense to know when the game pisses you off...bounce....aint no reason be around this sh** But hey....some players hate on everything (until they realize they hate their own actions)...congrats...now move on....
You do what you gotta man, well all still be here if and when you're ready to give the game another go. :).
Looks like it got too complicHated and you had to capitulHate...
I'm sorry I had to