36 replies · 456 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Harley[258120]Wiki Contributor
· 12 likes · What's even worse is, I had a playtime of 6 hours in august 2015 :')
IceBlueFire[776]Officer
· 3 likes · The highest: Time played:1160d 12h 41m 43s on https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1092106 Makes my Time played:439d 19h 35m 3s look pretty pathetic =/
Penicillin[1517799]Committee
· 3 likes · Every time I look at that figure I feel bad about myself.