Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Total Time Played

Started by KillerElitt [2115618] on in General Discussion.

36 replies · 456 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
37
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

gamer1 [81557] ×1 Harley [258120] ×1 Mercifer [1092106] ×1 sharkeyfive [1151690] ×1

KillerElitt [2115618]

Comment below everyone your total time played on torn. Let's see who has the longest time played?

Longest I saw is of Harley[258120] more than 410 days. Really are you serious?

Mine is more than 3 days LOL. New player :( will be better soon

Mentions: Harley [258120]

Evil-Duck [1182047]

My total play time is artificially pumped cus when I did 18 months in the slammer I had **** all to do in my cell but play Torn 

Peace
Orionis [1924258]

Time played: 242d 2h 38m 33s

I basically keep Torn open on one monitor even if I am doing something else on another pretty frequently. Makes racking up played time pretty easy.