Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im new

Started by FrozenInTime [2134354] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 393 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

FrozenInTime [2134354]

Hi guys, Im new here(Literally just started 1 hour ago) I just want to say hello and ask for some tips and tricks to get good at the game. I am not asking for donations or anything like that. I just want to get some tips to get better at the game. 

Ty

FrozenInTime
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I prefer Harley, but only because I can blame him later for providing wrong information. >.>
DoubleG [1386437]

Welcome to the place where you will waste years of your life... take a seat ... buckle up... its gonna be a bumpy ride.....
Dagrims [2007550]

Brand spanking new and you got into a faction with the following requirements:

Active by Daily logins
Level 15 or higher
Chainer if we are warring/assaulting
Self Sufficient

Good battle stats and 25+ NNB