30 replies · 393 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
KarmaCop[365532]
· 5 likes · Check out New Players Social Survival Guide. Your future here may depend on it: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16045805&b=0&a=0 Also beware of Global Chat. Good Luck.
CapturerHulkmad[1904837]
· 1 likes · well they cannot access global till they are level 14
Hi guys, Im new here(Literally just started 1 hour ago) I just want to say hello and ask for some tips and tricks to get good at the game. I am not asking for donations or anything like that. I just want to get some tips to get better at the game.