Mentions: DrunkChimp [2128948]
.
Started by TheHood [1816232] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 30
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
DrunkChimp [2128948] ×1
If someone tells you about a faction that sounds too good to be true... is it a faction, or is it a fiction?
notice me DP-giving-senpai
why not
Hhgregg
Shouldnt it be 05/06/2018
alright.
hey, want to do some math?
add a bed
subtract your clothes
divide your legs
and let's multiply ;)
yes!
oh hey all - Free Beer at the bar - after you post here, head over to the Bar Torn City thread, for free beer, games, and other fun. Cheers!
x
blah
Or an improper fraction?
ok
maybe i'll get lucky.
How are you choosing the winner?, Random.org?
hello
good day
A DP, a DP given for free?
Well this I must say I would to love see;
As I wonder my chances of winning such a prize,
If I ever do, it'll be such a lovely surprise;
But till then I guess I shall leave it to lady chance,
And dream that someday, I get to travel to France.
10/10 poem. good luck on everyone involved in this
Pick me
Good luck everyone :)