Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by TheHood [1816232] on in Fun & Games.

29 replies · 128 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

DrunkChimp [2128948] ×1

Bagel [2115342]

If someone tells you about a faction that sounds too good to be true... is it a faction, or is it a fiction?
Hopslam [795412]

yes!

oh hey all - Free Beer at the bar - after you post here, head over to the Bar Torn City thread, for free beer, games, and other fun. Cheers!
MrLuna [2127461]

A DP, a DP given for free? 

Well this I must say I would to love see;



As I wonder my chances of winning such a prize, 

If I ever do, it'll be such a lovely surprise; 



But till then I guess I shall leave it to lady chance,

And dream that someday, I get to travel to France.