86 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 16 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:87 / 87 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
87
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Lane[2032144]
· 12 likes · Staff Edit - Flaming and harassment - look for the details of your forum ban in your mailbox.
Hildegarde[2050558]
· 4 likes · Whose donger did you suck this time?
It was hilarious watching sheeps of TORN crying tears of happiness, when I wasn’t even banned. Cucks exposing themselves, nothing TORN hasn’t been used to. It's so easy cause no matter what I say or how many quitting threads I make, you will still believe me. I am running circles around you. Cause I am just that good. Remember it’s chess not checkers. Shoutout to Mikk, HCOM3, Sporkmonkey. EKO Sarah01 and rest of the obsessed citizens. Face it, I am simply smarter than you all living in a luxury apartment in your heads.
Now stop spamming my DMs.
90 days are you kidding me lmao Staff can’t hold me, there is too much ambition. Still out here taking no losses.
General Discussion: Has there been anyone in TORN capable of fooling the whle city over and over again ...and again?