Am i the only one? Jost lost a huge amount of money in casino because of that. Most annoying!
I was logged out too. Probably related to the ddos attack we experienced an hour or two ago.
"I lost X amount of money in casino with no real truth behind the statement. Refund now CHEDO!" What game? How? I doubt the BJ dealer just went. Oh i will start a game without you.
Hahahaha you idiot this gave me a good laugh
Oh no! Have you called the Torn City Police Department about this?! Thanks Obama! ;-;
Tell one of the staff and see what they can do about it. Maybe you could be compensated
No, that wont fix anything, make a bug report instead. But knowing ched, I dont think you will get anything back.
It's hilarious to see Komrade Chedburn
he might change his mind because the fault is on him.
How did you lose so much cash being logged out? The mind wonders...
Maybe if they were playing poker they bet a high amount, only to be kicked out (the money is in the pot so they did not get it)? It is unlikely though. Any other game you would just get the same result, even if you were kicked out. Edit: Nvm, look at staff comment
Can't refresh in the casino right So if he started BJ then got logged out But huge is subjective
I have been automatically logged out recently but it ONLY seems to happen when im on my mobile phone. There could be a big bug in the mobile version somewhere.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
29 Jun 2018, 19:43 TCT · #14
Not true. If you are logged out in the middle of a hand you can return to the page and continue.
i see good to know cant say ive ever had it happen, good to know there is a fail safe there cant see how he could lose Huge money then
I was on a PC. Refreshed, and had to log in again. I did not shut down/restart my browser. Nevermind.....money lost, a small detail after so many days in this game i wont let this destroy my day As long as Ched increase his fortune i am happy:-)