Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Automatically logged out

Started by Nutte [430470] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Teutonic-Order [2040043]

"I lost X amount of money in casino with no real truth behind the statement. Refund now CHEDO!" 

What game? How? I doubt the BJ dealer just went. Oh i will start a game without you. 
Hcom3 [2003693]

No, that wont fix anything, make a bug report instead.



But knowing ched, I dont think you will get anything back.
Enforcer3 [2065010]

Maybe if they were playing poker they bet a high amount, only to be kicked out (the money is in the pot so they did not get it)?

It is unlikely though. Any other game you would just get the same result, even if you were kicked out.

Edit: Nvm, look at staff comment
dunmugmeh [538353]

I have been automatically logged out recently but it ONLY seems to happen when im on my mobile phone.

There could be a big bug in the mobile version somewhere.
Grif [882958]

i see good to know cant say ive ever had it happen, good to know there is a fail safe there

cant see how he could lose Huge money then
Nutte [430470]

I was on a PC. Refreshed, and had to log in again. I did not shut down/restart my browser. 

Nevermind.....money lost, a small detail after so many days in this game  i wont let this destroy my day  As long as Ched increase his fortune i am happy:-)