Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot login...

Started by Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

31 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Stewie [1494547]

You could use the e-mail alternative if the SMS is not being sent?

I would personally advise keeping it on, if you can still use the e-mail verification method.
ZIP [685661]

Same issue I am unable to login to my account through my PC. When prompted to login with my password, after entering the correct password it sends me to the two factor authentication screen. I ask for it to send me the 6 digit code and it doesnt ever send and then I try another method which is my security question. Then when I enter thale answer it still doesnt allow me access.. Ive tried to clear my cache but still nothing..    what should I do?
AlleyCat_616 [428286]

After 2FA fails to send a SMS with the code there is no other option offered to log in. Currently my spouse is completely locked out and staff offers very little help.