Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newsletter Request

Started by Pez [2153605] on in Bugs & Issues.

51 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pez [2153605]

This is kinda annoying now as 3 people have now encountered the same peoblem and this was assigned to an admin 2 days ago and nothing has taken place not even been updated???

Can we please get an update????
Pachico [2066685]

uh, newsletters get sent to people little by little i think, so u may not get it but others have got it, means you're prob from the last ones ? i got it with first day this time, but the ones before i had it on about the 5th day ? u just gotta wait it out man, you'll get it eventually :)

just understand not everyone get it at the same time..
CrookedPaper [1832759]

They all should have been out by now. I received mine like... 4 days ago.... but i accidentally purged my e-mail. I tried clicking the "Re-send" button but it's not working. That's the main issue at hand I believe. 
Pez [2153605]

Thank you for understanding what im saying no one else is i deleted email on clear out on accident and i did a re send request waa told 15 miniute wait time its been 6 days and havent recieved it thats my point no one has read the post properly apart from you 
Pez [2153605]

Please re read the post before posting please and then you will edit your post by understanding my issue
UwU [2081212]

I had this issue even with last season's newsletter.

 

No matter how many times I clicked resend and checked all my folders I never got it and missed out.

Same issue with this season's newsletter. UGH
Pez [2153605]

so maybe its been a bug for a while then and no body has mentioned it thats why it has never been looked at, what a shame really lets hope they get onto it ASAP many people out there seem to be experiencing the same thing.

Damn
Pachico [2066685]

i didn't get it at first, thanks for pointing it out
tho, in that case, idk why it doesn't resend, if it does help in anyway, i didn't recieve emails when i tried to reset my 2fa about a month ago, i got'em like -15-20DAYS later, did point to that but idk what they did to it... 

thanks for explaining his point 
Pachico [2066685]

my bad didn't get what u meant..
i did explain prob a similar issues in the post above, idk if it's related or nah, but i hope they work it out for ya 

 
RatedR [72498]

please try and remain patient. the developer for this issue has not been online (yet), he will look into your issue when he can.
Mo-Sigma [1675373]

This was given to Tornberry and last I checked he has been gone for 2 days. I'm having the same problem of not getting my newsletter re-sent and my bug report was assigned to him as well.
Bagel [2115342]

can I have my newsletter too? I did not receive it despite hitting the resend button every other day. 

(I heard I was featured inside it, so it means alot of me)
Pez [2153605]

It was assigned to an admin 3-4 days ago unfortunately the amin has been inactive so its a waiting game