I have the same problem!
Newsletter Request
Started by Pez [2153605] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I have the same problem!
This is kinda annoying now as 3 people have now encountered the same peoblem and this was assigned to an admin 2 days ago and nothing has taken place not even been updated???
Can we please get an update????
Update please :)
They'll get to it when they can. It JUST came out. You aren't missing out on anything, it's not gonna expire for 3 months.
uh, newsletters get sent to people little by little i think, so u may not get it but others have got it, means you're prob from the last ones ? i got it with first day this time, but the ones before i had it on about the 5th day ? u just gotta wait it out man, you'll get it eventually :)
just understand not everyone get it at the same time..
They all should have been out by now. I received mine like... 4 days ago.... but i accidentally purged my e-mail. I tried clicking the "Re-send" button but it's not working. That's the main issue at hand I believe.
Thank you for understanding what im saying no one else is i deleted email on clear out on accident and i did a re send request waa told 15 miniute wait time its been 6 days and havent recieved it thats my point no one has read the post properly apart from you
Please re read the post before posting please and then you will edit your post by understanding my issue
I had this issue even with last season's newsletter.
No matter how many times I clicked resend and checked all my folders I never got it and missed out.
Same issue with this season's newsletter. UGH
so maybe its been a bug for a while then and no body has mentioned it thats why it has never been looked at, what a shame really lets hope they get onto it ASAP many people out there seem to be experiencing the same thing.
Damn
i didn't get it at first, thanks for pointing it out
tho, in that case, idk why it doesn't resend, if it does help in anyway, i didn't recieve emails when i tried to reset my 2fa about a month ago, i got'em like -15-20DAYS later, did point to that but idk what they did to it...
thanks for explaining his point
my bad didn't get what u meant..
i did explain prob a similar issues in the post above, idk if it's related or nah, but i hope they work it out for ya
please try and remain patient. the developer for this issue has not been online (yet), he will look into your issue when he can.
This was given to Tornberry and last I checked he has been gone for 2 days. I'm having the same problem of not getting my newsletter re-sent and my bug report was assigned to him as well.
can I have my newsletter too? I did not receive it despite hitting the resend button every other day.
(I heard I was featured inside it, so it means alot of me)
Still no newsletter. Can we please get an update?
Update any members of staff?
Still haven't received the newsletter. I didn't get it initially and resending it doesn't work either.
It was assigned to an admin 3-4 days ago unfortunately the amin has been inactive so its a waiting game
I am missing it too