Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat problems

Started by Boomhauer [2147272] on in Bugs & Issues.

26 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Boomhauer [2147272]

All chatrooms and PMs are working very spotty for me.  It won't let me send a message unless I go to another page.

My recent/friends/etc lists aren't even loading.  I've logged out, cleared cache and temp and it still isn't working.
bl34 [2014182]

just some more information. Im running chrome on mobile and chrome( newest update this morning) on PC and "people" is not coming up. just spinning circle. about the last 24 hours now. I also noticed when i typed a message into chat it showed up as typing but after hitting enter it didnt go to the faction chat like it should have. sent the same message 2x and it didnt go through. it seems that was a one time thing though.  good luck 
Actuariolam [1967959]

Yeah I should probably add more info, sorry.

This has been happening for me for the past 2 days on two different PCs, both google chrome (newest update) as well as my iphone safari browser.

"recent" people show up when  I click the chat tab but "friends, company, faction, blocked" all cause a spinning circle endlessly and I'm unable to send or receive chat messages until I go to a new page.
The_Pirate_King [2018680]

I was mentioning this on 2 other threads, one of them is being checked by a staff in the bugs and issues section, the other had people assuming I got chatbanned... baloony indeed, yohoho!