All chatrooms and PMs are working very spotty for me. It won't let me send a message unless I go to another page.
My recent/friends/etc lists aren't even loading. I've logged out, cleared cache and temp and it still isn't working.
is the issue resolved or has the issue returned after the chat we had?
Yeah it's returned
thats not good... what browser, os and platform are you using?
I'm on the mobile app
passing on
I'm having the same issue on mobile and on PC
just some more information. Im running chrome on mobile and chrome( newest update this morning) on PC and "people" is not coming up. just spinning circle. about the last 24 hours now. I also noticed when i typed a message into chat it showed up as typing but after hitting enter it didnt go to the faction chat like it should have. sent the same message 2x and it didnt go through. it seems that was a one time thing though. good luck
Yeah I should probably add more info, sorry.
This has been happening for me for the past 2 days on two different PCs, both google chrome (newest update) as well as my iphone safari browser.
"recent" people show up when I click the chat tab but "friends, company, faction, blocked" all cause a spinning circle endlessly and I'm unable to send or receive chat messages until I go to a new page.
same issue
Same Issue
Same issue
Same issue here as well. Using Google chrome on Android.
Almost 27 hours for me, still can't chat or click on that blue buttons matey... I understand too matey..
Maybe you should work on your communication skills if you're having chat problems ;)
You mean I should start using proper english and stuff??
having same issue
Same issue
Samsung s7- android 7.0
Wow. I didn't know so many others are having similar issues.
I was mentioning this on 2 other threads, one of them is being checked by a staff in the bugs and issues section, the other had people assuming I got chatbanned... baloony indeed, yohoho!