Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Experience Rework

Started by dESTROYS [67441] on in Suggestions.

31 replies · 528 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TheLadyThief [2150191]

Rated +. I like this idea. It makes sense on an intuitive level, and it gives players more objectives for ways to maximize their damage output.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

Maybe this is something we can look at in the future, but really this was meant to be a super simple additional extra as it's only unlocked after a very specific requirement (one bachelor course).

But I like the idea of changing this into a 'challenge' based system, and we can certainly consider something in the future, for now I think there are higher priorities. Although I'm not sure how we'd migrate users over to it tbh - they'd lose all their weapon EXP.

Oh and it would certainly need to take up far less space than the examples provided, likely just one line.

I guess three subtle differently shaded bars with hoverover info...  ------ ------ ------