Thanks!! :)
[Userscripts] tos
Started by tos [1976582] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Thanks!! :)
Added a special gym requirements script.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371872-special-gym-reqs
[image: i.imgur.com]
I'm not gonna condemn you for your work, there might be many reasons why you created this, but why re-create userscripts from scratch that already exist? You'd be better off spending time creating new things instead. And it would benefit more people as well.
How do i add my api ?
No api key needed. It just intercepts the fetch responses.
Style mostly, this is what I wanted to see and how I wanted to see it. Also the mechanics of it. This script is much shorter and uses pure javascript, and this script is listening for fetch responses to update while the other is constantly updating on a 400ms interval.
Just shared to give others options.
Company helper and faction last active are both not loading
Company - https://gyazo.com/27ce4ad03ec407b275c2eae9a0869066
Faction - Just not loading / changing
Did you place your API key in the script?
On mobile now but it should be at the top, line 11ish probably.
Yeah i placed them when i installed it and was working fine but its not loading anymore, ill try re install it
PM me if it's still not working and I'll try to help sort it out.
thanks tos, being able to see 2 requirements on the same page is exactly what I was looking for!
Great Script. Thanks so much
What browser are you using? You can chat me for faster resolution.
Not gonna do one that works for greasemonkey on firefox?
Never used it, though I just tried with tampermonkey in firefox and the couple I checked seem to work fine. Is there a reason to use greasemonkey instead of tampermonkey?
i just haven't downloaded tampermonkey lol and trying to keep extensions low coz firefox makies my macbook pro roar lmao
Thanks TOS. Operator error. I was using violent monkey not tampermonkey. Changed and now works fine. Great work. Thanks again
Added a city finds script. It's a total ripoff of DrN's highlight styling (thanks Mauk) with toggles to show the highlights by item type.
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372486-city-finds
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Updated the bazaar auto price script to work on "manage items" page.
(probably reset your api key in the code too, sorry about that)
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/371854-bazaar-auto-price
Thanks a ton! It's working now!