Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscripts] tos

Started by tos [1976582] on in Tools & Userscripts.

90 replies · 5.52k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 91 / 91 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Xiphias [187717]

I'm not gonna condemn you for your work, there might be many reasons why you created this, but why re-create userscripts from scratch that already exist? You'd be better off spending time creating new things instead. And it would benefit more people as well.
tos [1976582]

Style mostly, this is what I wanted to see and how I wanted to see it.  Also the mechanics of it.  This script is much shorter and uses pure javascript, and this script is listening for fetch responses to update while the other is constantly updating on a 400ms interval. 

Just shared to give others options.
tos [1976582]

Did you place your API key in the script?

On mobile now but it should be at the top, line 11ish probably.
Myers [2084026]

Yeah i placed them when i installed it and was working fine but its not loading anymore, ill try re install it 
tos [1976582]

Never used it, though I just tried with tampermonkey in firefox and the couple I checked seem to work fine.  Is there a reason to use greasemonkey instead of tampermonkey?