i am hosting a pun contest, whoever gets the best three puns gets prizes, google allowed, bing and all else allowed.
first place is 50k
second 30k
third place is 15k
We will do this in rounds btw
0
as
Round one starting now
To be honest, I can’t stand these.
I find them to be quite repungnant.
I once ate an alarm clock.
I found it very time consuming.
waiter , uh can I get a crocodile sandwich - and can you make it snappy ? Thanks
Looks like we are gonna need to pass some pun control legislation because of this thread.
I wanna make a joke about sodium, but Na..
I entered ten puns in this contest, sure that at least one of them would win. But no pun in ten did.
Sorry, not a pun but Bing..... Bing. REALLY?!?! That did make me chuckle so thank you very much!
Round one finished, prizes soon
Prizes given out
You were sent $50,000 from
kingusa with the message: First place in pun contest to ya
yeet
Mentions:
kingusa [2119034]
Round two starting now, only use duckduckgo and the theme is about cats
Also you can use other people
My friend has 100 cats.
When he first told me, I thought he was -kitten-. I think anyone who has that many is psy-cat-ic. Cleaning up that many litter boxes must be a cat-astrophe. I was going to tell him he had a problem, but I thought it’d be rude to -kit- in to his life like that. He has so many, yet he never fur-gets their names.
Did I say 100? -Scratch- that, he just found another at the supermar-cat.
Round two ended the guy above me gets first place btw
Round three, subject, school