Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pun contest

Started by kingusa [2119034] on in Fun & Games.

28 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

kingusa [2119034] ×1

kingusa [2119034]

i am hosting a pun contest, whoever gets the best three puns gets prizes, google allowed, bing and all else allowed.

 

first place is 50k

second 30k

third place is 15k

 
Lynaikitsu [1982847]

My friend has 100 cats. 

When he first told me, I thought he was -kitten-. I think  anyone who has that many is psy-cat-ic. Cleaning up that many litter boxes must be a cat-astrophe. I was going to tell him he had a problem, but I thought it’d be rude to -kit- in to his life like that. He has so many, yet he never fur-gets their names. 

Did I say 100? -Scratch- that, he just found another at the supermar-cat.