I only survived this much in real life.
Age 5,000
Started by UcanTeneke [10611] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
UcanTeneke [10611] ×1
I only survived this much in real life.
Mentions: UcanTeneke [10611]
yasli otuzbirci
Glad you're still here.
Let's hear it...
what were memorable moments in your first 5000 days?
what are you working toward going forward?
lol indeed
Glad someone is glad.
memorable moments:
- merit system introduced. this made me a merit hunter
- first merit system abused by high stat players
- dog fight introduced and withdrawn (when you look at it, it was such a short period of time)
- UI changes from "almost simple html4.01" to current html5/css structure with lots of js works. I'm sure this was a hell of challenge for ched and dev team to produce as its hard to make it compatible with lots of devices and browsers. and its still evolving.
..and a lot more which I cant recall now.
what I am working on:
- 10b stats
- 26th rank
- merits top 50
- survive more in real life
these will be a long process.
Nice,Congrats!
niiice
Damn! Love to see that you still have goals too. Making the merits top 50 was one of mine and I'm still climbing up too! See you at the top!