i probably have items in my bazaar that are same, added before the change
Display items removed?
Started by Breadfan [361121] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
i probably have items in my bazaar that are same, added before the change
Would be nice to have some way to stack weapons/armour :)
Stack them in the dump. Make one huge pile of them. :D
Non-tradeable weapons / armour crates! I agree
Just curious... how am I suppose to put these back in my display......Swiss Army Knife x17869
I think in cases like that, a case could be made to get Ched to do something about it in a bug report...
Sell your account to dirtydog and he'll do it for you
I got thousands of items in my inventory.... exactly what i wanted to avoid in the first place
[image: i475.photobucket.com][image: s475.photobucket.com]%5BURL=http%3A//s475.photobucket.com/user/damaster6/media/fuffhfuhfu_zpsfrtk6bty.png.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr117/damaster6/fuffhfuhfu_zpsfrtk6bty.png%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D
Are you ****ing kidding me
What do I do with 25,000 unstacked pen knives
My inventory is literally giving warnings.
306837 bats moved to my items. If i click itms will i break torn?
Seriously though I'm getting errors out the ass, how am I supposed to add them back to display or anything else when I'm getting Error 550. Can I possibly have all of them added back to display stacked in one pile and never to be touched again?
Trading 250k beer recently kinda broke my inventory, but it is possible to do it.
That said, RIP my 1337 set of medieval helmets, scimitars, and chain maille. Haha
i had 2 weapons that i wanted to remain without stats as a monument for myself of what was and this is very disappointing i can understand bazaars for the sake of them being forsale but i have proudly displayed my 2 cheap weapons like i said to a monument for myself and possibly others to what used to be. at first i was angry not im very very sad that i know what the stats are.
but also there is a issue with the fact that they could have been mixed with other same weapons and lost and i would not know which is which...which would be devastating to me. some people like myself have had these weapons separated out to keep track of which is which so that we can always know what was and what we used to use originally in the game. its our history its the same as taking a family heirloom throwing it in with a bucket of other same items from other peoples families same item and hoping they can pull the same one out again. and having said that i think some people might appreciate having a tag or something on said weapons/items if possible for future removal to insure that people that do these sorts of things can insure the exact ones are the ones they have sentimental value on.
You are going to need to file for a sentimental property damage claim. Those bits of data are sacred!
very sacred! =)
i will take the powers that be to torn court and sue for for so much play money hell fire could not even pay the bill. =p
i did not keep them for over a decade for them to be forced from display and risking losing them in the mix.
You must have the best stat Swiss Army Knife in torn among them somewhere. Let us know what it's stats are.
Totally annoying to have to re add everything...
Why was it done is such an irritating way? Was it really more work to assign them values by leaving them in place? I only had items taken out of my display case. But now I can't remember the order I had it in...im autistic so this really is a bigger issue then it should be. They were in the place I wanted them to be and now I'm freaking out because I can't find where they go....if I had items in my bazaar that would really need things up. I don't remember buying prices or selling. I just know i chose numbers based on everything...which now would have to change
Apparently many torn citizens have mental issues like me being autistic but the non disabled people are judging others based on their own lack of disabilities. If you don't have a problem don't say anything. If you do then you genuinely feel that way and shouldn't be made fun of for said beliefs.
Thanks for the explanation all, had like 4+ pages of updated lol
I am OCD with sorting my bazaar. I cant even look at it right now after adding old weapons back. Its a mess now, thanks Ched for giving something to do again:)