Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Who has your dog tag?

Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.

136 replies · 4.19k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
137
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
75 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dekloren [900534] ×2 Samael [1109901] ×2 Michi [1922819] ×2 ornery [20228] ×1 The_Shape [117458] ×1 Jossefine [161925] ×1 SaliD [176898] ×1 wooooodoo [184956] ×1 Slork [204836] ×1 Conedawg [228043] ×1 Dj_Silver [267061] ×1 Delsevier [286505] ×1

Kata [1990396]

Wanna track who has who's dog tag?

Mine was already taken... sigh.  And by Somebody.

Post here if you want to know who has your tag... I'd love to know who has mine already!

 

Someone attacked you. Kata`s +35 dog tag was taken. [view]
Kata [1990396]

I'm not allowed to make threads, Chibs. duh.

 

Also.... actually OT:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Although he already knows I have it anyway. :'D

 

I told him he could take mine, I'd even strip for him to make it easier... But then someone got it before I could. :(

Oh well.

Guess he'll have to figure out a different way to get me back for taking it. ;)
Lat [1187876]

Would be interesting if stealth had to be off to participate. Would make for a more frantic competition