Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD

Started by Kaki_Pukul [351251] on in Graphics.

41 replies · 575 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Kaki_Pukul [351251] ×2 Admiral_Mac [2058744] ×1

BAG [1985070]

I would, but you seem very praticular in what you're looking for. 

 

Don't fancy making anything for nothing
Kaki_Pukul [351251]

I dont know why people bragging about i dont like the art work. I want to pay 75m for 1 profile picture. I can buy as many as 10 if i like that picture. I wont ripped your work if i dont like it. Do you best and if i like, i buy. If not, you can just auction it to the people who like. That it. 100m for 1 profile picture i like.
BAG [1985070]

Three people have entered to a good standard and he's not paying.

 

Maybe he should allobrate on what he wants because I followed (and others) what he asked for and he refused to accept it