SOLD
SOLD
Started by Kaki_Pukul [351251] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 42
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Josinda91 [2032241]
· 5 likes ·
Marvel Style Intro Design Remove because it was a "Video" and Unwanted - Storned [2199695]
· 5 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] 400 x 550 in case you want to sport it in your Profile Signature. [image: i.imgur.com] 200 x 275 for the Profile Picture. [image: i.imgur.com] 200 x 266. As requested Figured I'd give this a try if this … - BAG [1985070]
· 1 likes ·
REMOVED Kids a idiot, probably just trolling. No one make him work.
Mentioned in this thread
Kaki_Pukul [351251] ×2 Admiral_Mac [2058744] ×1
Bump
I'll make you one
Still buying
Still buying
Oldschool Ironman. Unwanted and removed
Marvel Style Intro Design
Remove because it was a "Video" and Unwanted
I dont want video please.
That is called animated GIF/Picture.
Not a video, NOOB
Mentions: Admiral_Mac [2058744] · Kaki_Pukul [351251]
Bump
I would, but you seem very praticular in what you're looking for.
Don't fancy making anything for nothing
Yup. I appreciate good art from pro. My price also high. Wont buy if i dont like it.
REMOVED
Kids a idiot, probably just trolling.
No one make him work.
Sorry. If i do shit and ask you to pay, will you pay for it?
never had a problem with him....always paid.
I dont know why people bragging about i dont like the art work. I want to pay 75m for 1 profile picture. I can buy as many as 10 if i like that picture. I wont ripped your work if i dont like it. Do you best and if i like, i buy. If not, you can just auction it to the people who like. That it. 100m for 1 profile picture i like.
Three people have entered to a good standard and he's not paying.
Maybe he should allobrate on what he wants because I followed (and others) what he asked for and he refused to accept it
Can you post what you made me and see what everyone opinion about it?