Anyone wanna be friends in this game?
Friends anyone?
Started by DJCornBread [2188047] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Alien [2052982]
· 18 likes ·
The universe sorts things out.... [image: i.postimg.cc] [image: data.whicdn.com] - megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 2 likes ·
I'll be friends with anyone who doesn't ask for free shit
Anyone wanna be friends in this game?
Sure :)
Another one of these thinly veiled attempts to get more free shit?
deja vu anyone?
We got em Cheif
Sure why not
Cornbread is delicious, added to my friends list :)
Les be friends
Sure. .Can always use more friends lol
I guess? Sure, why not? >.>
Sure :) feel free to pm.
FRI ... is that you?! [:hushed:]
well, which side are you on? JF or Ninja Turtles?
Hell yeah, I love friends.
Wait- that's all it takes?!? And here I was thinking I needed to be slaying dragons n' stuff.
Added to friends list
Sure