To be honest I been without notifications for about 6 months now and I'm a little aggrieved to say the least too
Android App - Notifications
Started by Otter [1821671] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 130 / 130 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I'm running TORN app for android from my xiaomi pocophone F1 with android version 9. Seems like the notification doesn't work. Of course I have enabled the app to send me notification and i gave permission from my device for this app to send me notifications with sound and vibration.
Just to let the devs know about this issue.
Thank you.
My point exactly. They can fix anything and everything else and still put out new updates but can't fix one of the basics...
Sent here... having the same problem.. worked on other phone but not this one.. any updates yet?
I'm getting double notification again.
I think you may be in the wrong forum
You are getting twice the amount of notifications as the rest of us
You are getting twice the amount of notifications as the rest of us
I'm not getting any notifications on my phone. I've re-installed the app, checked for updates and check that I have notifications enabled. Still nothing happening
Stop hoarding notifs ffs, and give us ours back.
no notifications
Device: LGE LM-X210CM; Android 7.1.2; App version 0.2.13;
All features enabled, no restrictions in device settings, no reason it shouldn't be working
All features enabled, no restrictions in device settings, no reason it shouldn't be working
As I see all your setting is enabled. Could you please relogin in the app and recheck it.
iOS App v0.2.17 issue
Device: apple iPad 5
iOs version 12.1
notifications not working for me either
Device: apple iPad 5
iOs version 12.1
notifications not working for me either
I use android, am in the US and I am getting notifications still. I hope posting doesn't jinx that. I'm on android version 7.0. Guess I won't be updating.
Device: samsung SM-G960F; Android 9; App version 0.2.13;
Haven't received notifications any notification for over 3 weeks now. Tried reinstalling multiple times, all other notifications are working.
Haven't received notifications any notification for over 3 weeks now. Tried reinstalling multiple times, all other notifications are working.
3 weeks for you, 3 months for me =/
I hear that
Still not working
Same problem, Redmi Note 3s, Lineage OS 15.1. When trying to switch notifications off or press "Report bug" buttons application stuck with "No internet connection" box.
Same issues as others. No notifications via Torn app on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ running Android 9. Just upgraded to the S10+ about 10 hours ago and still no notifications.
I've just upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s10 and since I haven't had any notifications. I'm still receiving them on my tab tho. Glad I'm not the only one