Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android App - Notifications

Started by Otter [1821671] on in Bugs & Issues.

129 replies · 1.44k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 130 / 130 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Wdkb [2110279]
To be honest I been without notifications for about 6 months now and I'm a little aggrieved to say the least too
MaXtroX [2258093]

I'm running TORN app for android from my xiaomi pocophone F1 with android version 9. Seems like the notification doesn't work. Of course I have enabled the app to send me notification and i gave permission from my device for this app to send me notifications with sound and vibration.

Just to let the devs know about this issue.



Thank you.

Wdkb [2110279]
I think you may be in the wrong forum 
You are getting twice the amount of notifications as the rest of us
RocketPunch [2122282]

I'm not getting any notifications on my phone. I've re-installed the app, checked for updates and check that I have notifications enabled. Still nothing happening

Sic515 [2212912]
Device: LGE LM-X210CM; Android 7.1.2; App version 0.2.13;
All features enabled, no restrictions in device settings, no reason it shouldn't be working
Kitty420 [383500]
I use android,  am in the US and I am getting notifications still.  I hope posting doesn't jinx that. I'm on android version 7.0. Guess I won't be updating. 
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Device: samsung SM-G960F; Android 9; App version 0.2.13;
Haven't received notifications any notification for over 3 weeks now. Tried reinstalling multiple times, all other notifications are working.
LLIax [2226041]
Same problem, Redmi Note 3s, Lineage OS 15.1. When trying to switch notifications off or press "Report bug" buttons application stuck with "No internet connection" box.
VinceDies [2131604]
Same issues as others. No notifications via Torn app on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ running Android 9. Just upgraded to the S10+ about 10 hours ago and still no notifications.
MrGreen [2159130]
I've just upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s10 and since I haven't had any notifications. I'm still receiving them on my tab tho. Glad I'm not the only one