Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Why did no1 help

Started by Joeywheeler [2262669] on in Questions & Answers.

34 replies · 815 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

No1 [26984] ×1 Heigw [1962062] ×1

Kupe [2198270]
I would have tried to bust you out, but the hobo is an old friend of mine.  Sorry.

Sorry about the double post - interweb problems.
Mitchell [1669904]
‘Why I no bust? Why you go jail? Why you rob hobo??? Why u criminal?’



********
disclaimer

For the record, I do not write like this
*********
-Jay- [2234445]
It's some savage people in this game and they dont care about us. I once sat in jail for 12 minutes. I was pissed. Like where was the backup, I feel your pain man.
Capel [1862198]
You were put into Federal Jail which means you screwed up.  Keep your head down.  Stay away from forums and learn how to write the English language a bit better.