Why r no one bust me from jail. I am in there for 7-8 day without even be bust by anyone.
Why did no1 help
Started by Joeywheeler [2262669] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 17 likes ·
At your level I would bet you have never spent more than 40 seconds in jail in a given instance - ItsHotshot [2189331]
· 13 likes ·
Don’t worry m8, I went two weeks in there and nobody busted me out either. Thankfully I got to share a cell with Reformer - Hopslam [795412]
· 12 likes ·
lol - were you in fed jail?
Mentioned in this thread
lol - were you in fed jail?
I am in there 7 day and no one even r bust me. U r not even no how it feel
I am not no. I try to rob hobo
I would have tried to bust you out, but the hobo is an old friend of mine. Sorry.
I would have tried to bust you out, but the hobo is an old friend of mine. Sorry.
Sorry about the double post - interweb problems.
Sorry about the double post - interweb problems.
At your level I would bet you have never spent more than 40 seconds in jail in a given instance
‘Why I no bust? Why you go jail? Why you rob hobo??? Why u criminal?’
********
disclaimer
For the record, I do not write like this
*********
********
disclaimer
For the record, I do not write like this
*********
Don’t worry m8, I went two weeks in there and nobody busted me out either. Thankfully I got to share a cell with Reformer
inb4 OP back in fed
Can I have ur stuff
You've been jailed all of one time.
It's some savage people in this game and they dont care about us. I once sat in jail for 12 minutes. I was pissed. Like where was the backup, I feel your pain man.
Blame TUN, they love to see the exploitable ones in trouble.
Watch out in jail, they dont use soap
Watch out in jail, they dont use soap
So if you in fed you can't drop soap?
On an unrelated note. How did you get in jail?
On an unrelated note. How did you get in jail?
I find that busting in jail can be equally profitable, as long as you have more toothpaste than shame.
Because no one cares...
What did you expect?
What did you expect?
Because you deserve to suffer like the intolerable social pariah you are. May you be accursed.
You were put into Federal Jail which means you screwed up. Keep your head down. Stay away from forums and learn how to write the English language a bit better.